I'm an Author, how do I apply for your Author of the Month?
We accept submissions from Authors all over the world that write in the Fantasy and Romance genres! You can fill in the AOTM expressions of interest form and we will be in touch when we have an opening.
Where do you ship to?
We currently ship worldwide. International shipping is via Australia Post and rates are shown at the checkout.
What postage options do you have?
Sendle is our default shipping company and the rates are automatically calculated by weight and shown at the checkout. You also have the option to select Australia Post standard post and express post.
Please note that only Australia post ships to parcel lockers and PO Boxes. All international orders are shipped via Australia Post, if the weight is over 2kg you will need to request a postage quote via the Contact page.
What are your processing times?
Currently, our processing times are 2-3 business days.
What payment options do you have?
We have debit/credit card, ShopPay, AfterPay, ZipPay, and PayPal. If you're eligible for PayPal Pay in 4 it will show up as an option when you're redirected to PayPal to complete the purchase.
What if I want a specific title?
You can make requests for titles and/or authors via our Contact page. Try and include as many details as possible, such as: title, author, ISBN, or whether it's a hardcover or softcover that you're after.
What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
Is your packaging eco-friendly?
Yes! Making sure our packaging was as eco-friendly as possible was very important to us.
● The boxes we use to pack your order are made of 100% recycled cardboard
● The shipping labels are industrially and home compostable, and are FSC certified, BPA free, and EN13432 compliant
● The tape we use to secure the box is made from 90% renewable materials, is industrially compostable (AS4736), and has a bio-based film and a natural rubber adhesive
● The kraft paper we use to wrap your books is made from 99.9% recycled paper, and is recyclable and home compostable
● Our thank you cards are manufactured with 99.9% post consumer waste, and are FSC certified
● Our branded stickers are FSC certified, BPA free, and industrially compostable
● Any internal packing materials like packing peanuts, plastic bubbles etc, have been recycled from our stock deliveries
STILL NEED HELP?
If the FAQ above did not answer your questions, you may ask help from our support team by contacting us directly via email.